MNIT Jaipur – Malaviya National Institute of Technology
NIT Jaipur is known as MNIT, Jaipur. The college was established in 1963. The College was known as Malviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan. The premier institute bagged the status of NIT in 2002. The institute has accreditation from UGC and affiliation from the All India Council for Technical Education. MNIT Jaipur is being funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It offers various specializations in streams like Engineering, Sciences, Management, Design, and Humanities, and undergraduate and postgraduate levels. MNIT Jaipur The campus area of NIT Kurukshetra is spread into an area of over 317 acres of lush greenery, the campus of the Institute is imaginatively laid-out with a picturesque landscape.
MNIT Jaipur Facts & Figures:
|NIRF Ranking||2020 – 35|
2019 – 53
2018 – 52
2017 – 70
2016 – 37
|Also known as||MNIT Jaipur|
|Type||Government of India (Autonomous Body)|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech | MBA | M.Tech | M.Sc | B.Arch | M.Plan | Ph.D|
|Entrance Tests Accepted||JEE (for UG)|
Programs offered at MNIT Jaipur for UG(B.Tech):
MNIT Jaipur Seat Matrix UG (B.Tech):
|3||Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|5||Electronics and Communication Engineering||119|
|7||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||117|
MNIT Jaipur Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidate must have passed 12th (10+2) with a minimum of 75% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology
- For Reserved Category Candidates:-Candidate must have passed 12th (10+2) with a minimum of 75% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology
- Qualify the JEE Main Exam 2021 and must have a valid score obtained in JEE Main.
DASA 2021- Direct Admission of Students Abroad.
- Applicants should have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
- Applicants should have a minimum total valid score of 1800 in SAT Subject Tests (Subjects like Mathematics Level 2, Physics, and Chemistry).
MNIT Jaipur Admission Procedure 2021:
Admission to all the engineering and architecture undergraduate programs at MNIT Jaipur candidates, have to follow some steps which are given below:
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Main).
- Candidates must have participated in JoSAA Counselling and CSAB Special Round counseling.
- Shortlisted candidates will be further called for Physical or Online Reporting at the allotted college.
- NRI candidates who are eligible for the CIWG category will have the option to take admission through DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad).
MNIT Jaipur Placements:
There is a hike of 2.70% in the highest MNIT Jaipur placement salary 2020 as compared to 2019. MNIT has maintained an excellent placement record, with an improvement in the no. of students for both UG & PG courses. At the UG level, the Department of Computer Science had achieved a 100% placement record.
|Highest Package||INR 30.82 LPA|
|Average Package||INR 9.40 LPA|
- Top Recruiters in MNIT Jaipur:
- ATCS Amazon
- Cartesian Consulting
NIT Jaipur Cutoff 2021:
NIT Jaipur Cut Off (BTech): General Category
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
MNIT Jaipur FEE Structure:
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹15,000|
|One Time Fees||₹3,300|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹62,500|
|Other fees (per Semester)||₹16,800|
|Hostel Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹15,000|
|Hostel Seat Rent (per Semester)||₹6,000|
|Electricity & Water charges (per Semester)||₹6,000|
|Mess Advance (per Semester)||₹20,000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST students.
- A full refund of the Tuition Fee for GEN and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for GEN and OBC students for only those candidates whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakhs per annum.
Documents Required for Admission to MNIT Jaipur:
- Provisional Admission Letter
- Admission fee receipt paid
- Printout of the “Online Enrolment Form”
- Applicant’s Passport (Nationals of Nepal who does not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted*).
- Proof for date of birth (Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities).
- Mark Sheet of 10th, 11th, and 12th (or) Equivalent examination.
- Certificate from School authorities (in the format given in Appendix-II on the letterhead of the school) as proof of completion of 11th and 12th Standard or equivalent.
- Percentage/CGPA equivalence provided by the principal examination authorities, in case CGPA on a different scale than that specified is awarded OR if only grades are awarded.
- Proof of 2 years of education (11th and 12th or equivalent) in a foreign country in case of NRI (School leaving certificate/Mark sheets/Study Certificate as in appendix IV).
Applicants applying under the CIWG quota has to produce all the following documents:
- Copy of the passport of the parent working in the gulf.
- Conduct / Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Complete Postal Address with Mobile No. & Email ID (on A4 paper)
- Undertaking by Student & Parent against Ragging (form enclosed)