CSAB Counselling 2021
Candidates who have not been allotted the College in JoSAA Counselling or are not satisfied with the College you get in the JoSAA Counselling can go for the CSAB(Central Seat Allocation Board) Counselling. After completing the admission process through JoSAA to provide admissions into the participating institutes (IIITs, NITs, and GFTIs) based on JEE Main scores. Counselling conducted for admission will be taken to UG degree programs in the first year of Engineering/Technology and Architecture/Planning Programs on supernumerary seats in NITs. From 2013 onwards, CCB and AIEEE have been renamed as Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) and JEE (Main). The registration process for the CSAB Counselling is online.
CSAB 2021 will also be conducted separately for the candidates who have not been allotted before for the three channels.
CSAB NEUT(North-Eastern states and Union Territories),
CSAB UT (supernumerary seats in the Union Territories),
and CSAB SFTI (Self-financed technical institutes).
CSAB Counselling Schedule:
|Display of vacant seats after JoSAA Counselling (after round 6)||July 2021|
|Online registration, Participation Fee/ and choice filling||July 2021|
|Seat Allotment (Special Round 1)||To be Notified|
|Seat Acceptance, Document Upload & Reporting||To be Notified|
|Last date to respond to query for Special Round 1||To be Notified|
|Seat Allotment (Special Round 2)||To be Notified|
|Reporting (Round 2)||To be Notified|
|Last day to respond to query for special Round 2||To be Notified|
|Online Reporting at Allotted Institute for all candidates of Round 1 & 2||To be Notified|
CSAB 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
|Eligibility Criteria 01:||Candidates who register/did not register for JoSAA counselling both are eligible to take part in CSAB Counselling.|
|Eligibility Criteria 02:||Candidates should have at least 45% marks in the 12th class qualifying exam conducted by the respective boards. For SC/ST should have at least 40% marks in the 12th class. Subject:-Chemistry, Physics, Maths,|
|Eligibility Criteria 03:||Qualifying Score in JEE Mains Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria 04:||Candidates who have accepted the seat and paid the partial admission fee through JoSAA can also take part in CSAB.|
CSAB 2021 Registration Process:
CSAB Candidates will be required to make fresh registrations for CSAB 2020 counseling. JoSAA 2020 counseling Registrations will not be considered for CSAB special rounds. The online registration process for CSAB 2020 special round can be checked below:
Step-1: Go to the official website of CSAB: csab.nic.in
Step-2: Then enter your JEE Main Roll Number and other information (as required) for registration. Update some details such as Domicile, Gender, Nationality, and Category.
Step-3: Upload the scanned copy of the required documents
Step-4: Pay the participation fee and confirm the registration.
At the time of fee payment, the candidates have to enter the Bank Account details such as Name in the bank account, Bank Name, Account Number, and IFSC code for any refund from CSAB.
CSAB 2021 Choice Filling:
- After the registration process, candidates will be able to view the options according to their eligibility criteria and also be able to choose between NIT, IIIT, and GFTI, The Next step is to select the course and institutes where the candidate wishes to apply.
- Candidates must arrange these options in order of preference, from most preferred to least preferred. The vacant seat data after JoSAA Round-6 was displayed on the CSAB portal.
- Candidates will have to fill fresh CSAB 2020 special rounds counseling choices because the choices they filled during JoSAA counseling are not acceptable
- Then check your order of choice filling, and if you want to make any change in the choice filling, you must use the ‘Choice Rearrange’ and ‘Choice Interchange’ to make changes to your list. There is one more option, Multiple Deletion, for deleting the multiple choices you selected.
- Lastly, if you are sure about your preference list, save the choice filling preference.
CSAB 2021 Choice Locking:
- Once you have finished selecting and organizing your preferences, you can choose the option “I agree to lock my choices” or you can select the option “I will lock my choices later”.
- IT is mandatory to select the ‘I agree to lock my choices’ option before the last of choice filling and locking.
- You can also take a printout of your choice filling by entering your JEE Main roll number and password respectively.
CSAB 2021 Seat Allotment:
- After the choice filling processes, CSAB releases seat allotment results online, which are based on the students’ preference list and the merit list prepared by the authorities.
- Central Seat Allocation Board released the rank list and seat allocation information online for candidates who qualify the cut-off criteria set by Central Seat Allocation Board 2021 will be added to the Central Seat Allocation Board ranking list 2021.
- On the other hand, candidates willing to participate in Special Round-2 can choose Float or Slide options
CSAB 2020 Seat Acceptance & Reporting Process:
The seat acceptance and reporting process can be checked below. For accepting the seat, any of the following options must be chosen
- Freeze: If the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotment and does not want to participate in Round 2, ‘Freeze’ is the option that must be chosen.
- Slide: If the candidate is looking for a better course allotment within the same institute. In such cases, the allotted seat will be accepted and will be canceled only if the candidate gets a better allotment.
- Float: If the candidate is looking for a better institute allotment. In such cases, the allotted seat will be accepted and will be canceled only if the candidate gets a better allotment in the second round.