JoSAA Counselling Process & Registration
JoSAA Counselling Process 2021
If you are qualified for the JEE Exam and eligible to participate in the JoSAA Counselling 2021 process, there are six rounds or six steps for the counseling process. Students who want to take admissions in the most prestigious engineering institutes can read the complete process given below. All aspiring candidates are advised to thoroughly verify the eligibility criteria before applying for the counseling of JoSAA 2021.
- Candidates firstly register themselves at the official website of JoSAA @ josaa.nic.in (with the help of exam roll no. you can easily log in to the JoSAA Portal)
- Candidates who have also cleared JEE Advanced 2021 will have to log in using their JEE Advanced roll number.
- Candidates will need to update their contact details for the JoSAA 2021 counseling. It is also mandatory to change the password when registering for counseling.
- It is unnecessary to complete any other data to register because all the candidates’ personal and academic data will be obtained from their JEE Main and JEE Advanced forms, respectively.
- Candidates who easily register themselves at the JoSAA will be able to view the options according to their eligibility criteria and also able to choose between NIT, IIIT, and GFTI, and those who have passed JEE Advanced will be able to select between IIT, for those candidates, who have qualified JEE Main.
- The Next step is to select the course and institutes where the candidate wishes to apply. Candidates must arrange these options in order of preference, from most preferred to least preferred.
- Then check your order of choice filling, and if you want to make any change in the choice filling, you must use the ‘Choice Rearrange’ and ‘Choice Interchange’ to make changes to your list. There is one more option, Multiple Deletion, for deleting the multiple choices you selected.
- Lastly, if you are sure about your preference list, save the choice filling preference.
- Once you have finished selecting and organizing your preferences, you can choose the option “I agree to lock my choices” or you can select the option “I will lock my choices later”.
- IT is mandatory to select the ‘I agree to lock my choices’ option before the last of choice filling and locking.
- You can also take a printout of your choice filling by entering your JEE Advanced/ JEE Main roll number and password respectively.
- After all these processes JoSAA releases seat allotment results which are done online and based on the preference list sent by the students and the merit list prepared by the authorities.
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority released the rank list and seat allocation information online for candidates who qualify the cut-off criteria set by JoSAA 2021 will be added to the JoSAA ranking list 2021.
- If candidate If you have secured a seat through the JoSAA counselling 2021, be sure to download the provisional allocation letter along with the e-challan for payment of the seat acceptance fee.
- The seat acceptance fee for general candidates is Rs. 35,000, whereas for SC, Gen-PwD, ST, OBC-NCL-PwD, ST-PwD, and SC-PwD the fee will be Rs. 15,000 that can be paid either through e-challan or through SBI net banking.
- Seat Acceptance fee will be included in the semester fees once the student has confirmed their admission to the allotted college.