Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM Gwalior) commonly known as the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM) located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It was established in the year 1997 by the Ministry of Human Recourses Development (MHRD). The institute was ranked 100th by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) and was recognized as an Institute of National Importance. Its campus area is Well-designed in 160 acres of land.
Facts & Figures:
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Recognized by||UGC, AICTE|
|Campus Area||160 acres|
- Candidates must have to take JEE Main Examination.
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE Main examination through JoSAA counselling & CSAB special round.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology and Technical vocational subject, any one of these as an optional subject with minimum 75% marks (65% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates with category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective class 12th board examination can also eligible.
|Computer Science & Engineering||74|
|5-Years Integrated B,Tech + M.Tech/MBA course|
|Integrated B.Tech (IT) and M.Tech (IT)||119|
|Integrated B.Tech (IT) and MBA||69|
IIITM Branch-wise Cut-offs 2020:
|Branch||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Computer Science & Engineering||6237||8722|
|B.Tech + M.Tech (IT) [Integrated Course]||9118||13461|
|B.Tech + MBA (IT) [Integrated Course]||12226||18264|
|Caution Money ( one time refundable)||5,000|
|One Time Fee||14,250|
|Tuition Fee (per year)||1.17 lakha|
|Other Fee (per year)||13,000|
|Total||1.49 lakhs per yearapprox|
|Hostel caution Money (one time refundable)||2,500|
|Hostel charge (per year)||22,000|
|Hostel Mess Fee (per year)||22,000|
|Other fees (Per year)||1,000|
|Total||47,500 per year|
Almost 95% of the students got placed in the institute. The highest salary package offered was 42 LPA, and the average salary package offered was 14 LPA. The lowest salary package offered was 3.5 LPA. Microsoft, Amazon, PayTM, Goldman Sachs, Myntra and Adobe are the companies which visited the college for recruitment. Software engineer and data scientist were the roles offered. Around 50-60% of the students got internship offers from various companies like Paytm, Myntra, Adobe and Amazon etc..
|Highest package||42 LPA|
|Average Package||14.58 LPA|
Infrastructure & Campus:
The college has a lush green campus of 160 acre consisting of 3 boys hostel and 1 girls hostel. The college have all the necessary infrastructure, facilities and equipments needed. It consist 1 football ground, 1 cricket ground,1 basketball ground, 1 multiple badminton court and table tennis table etc. There is also a library which contains good number of books. There are multiple classroom and laboratories which are always well maintained. The living spaces are clean and the food is also hygienic.
Every faculty member of this college is well qualified, more experienced, and supportive in nature. Their teaching skills are excellent. The course curriculum is good in time and makes students ready for the corporate world. After that, everything depends on students how to use all facilities.
There are so many facilities are available at the IIITM Gwalior campus for the students. The facilities provided for the students welfare.
Library: It is meant for students of various programmes and institute faculty members for issuing relevant books, periodicals, etc. The library has a rich collection of books and journals.
Computer Laboratories: There are more than four hundred Pentium based computers systems available at the computer centre. Students can reach there to perform academic-related tasks.
Lecture: These theatres have Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) projectors and Computers with an internet connection. All of them are centrally air-conditioned.
Sports: Various indoor, as well as outdoor games facilities are available such as Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Table-tennis, Lawn Tennis, Badminton, etc.
Hostel Accommodation: Presently, there are total three hostels for boys and one for girls. These hostels are furnished with the mess, computer network, reading room, games, telephone, gymnasium, etc.
Guest House: There is a Visitors Hostel wherein accommodation for guests of the student will be arranged. It is a paid service as per institute rates. The arrangements will be made based on first come first served.
Scholarship: Candidates will be entitled to the scholarship program if they will fulfill the following conditions.
- Secure at least 6.5 SGPA in each semester. If a candidate gets SGPA below 6.5 in a semester, then the scholarship will be withheld.
- The scholarship will restore only after securing 6.5 SGPA.
- The above-mentioned cases are applicable for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) category candidates.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates will have to secure at least 6.0 SGPA
- The entitlement to the scholarship will be up to the date of the M.Tech Thesis Viva-Voce Examination/24 months whichever is earlier.
- Ph.D. scholar will get the benefit of scholarship up to the date of Thesis submission/60 months whichever is earlier.