Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad is one of the Top-Ranking NITs in India. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (Prayagraj) is popularly known as MNNIT Allahabad. The MNNIT was established in the year 1961 as a joint enterprise of the Government of Uttar Pradesh and the Government of India.
The institute offers many undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines like nine B.Tech., nineteen M.Tech. Degree Programmes (including part-time), MCA, MBA, M.Sc. (Mathematics and Scientific Computing), and Master of Social work (M.S.W.) programs and also register candidates for the Ph.D. degree.
MNNIT Allahabad is one of the seventeen regional engineering colleges in India. Its campus area is spread over 214 acres. In 2002, MNNIT was conferred with the status of deemed University. The institute has accreditation from UGC and affiliation from the All India Council for Technical Education.
MNNIT Allahabad Facts & Figures:
|NIRF Ranking||2020 – 482019 – 422018 – 482017 – 412016 – 23|
|Location||Allahabad, Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Also known as||MMNIT Allahabad|
|Type||Government of India (Autonomous Body)|
|Popular Courses||MCA / MBA / B.tech / M.tech / Ph.D. | M.Sc.|
|Entrance Tests Accepted||JEE (for UG)|
Programs offered at MNNIT Allahabad for UG(B.Tech):
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
MNNIT Allahabad Seat Matrix UG(B.Tech):
|4||Computer Science and Engineering||204|
|6||Electronics and Communication Engineering||182|
|9||Industrial and Production Engineering||60|
MNNIT Allahabad Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidate must have passed 12th (10+2) with a minimum of 75% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology
- For Reserved Category Candidates:-Candidate must have passed 12th (10+2) with a minimum of 75% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology
- Qualify the JEE Main Exam 2021 and must have a valid score obtained in JEE Main.
DASA 2021 – Direct Admission of Students Abroad
- Applicants should have completed successfully Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th AND / OR 12th, as applicable in the respective boards.
- Applicants should have a minimum total valid score of 1800 in SAT Subject Tests (Subjects like Mathematics Level 2, Physics, and Chemistry).
MNNIT Allahabad Admission Procedure 2021:
Admission to all the engineering and architecture undergraduate programs at MNNIT Allahabad candidates, have to follow some steps which are given below:
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Main).
- Candidates must have participated in JoSAA Counselling and CSAB Special Round counseling.
- Shortlisted candidates will be further called for Physical or Online Reporting at the allotted college.
- NRI candidates who are eligible for the CIWG category will have the option to take admission through DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad).
MNNIT Allahabad Placements:
|Highest Package||Rs 49 LPA|
|Average Package||Rs 18.02 LPA|
Top Recruiters Company:
- HCL Technologies
- Goldman Sachs
MNNIT Allahabad FEE Structure:
|01||Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||Rs 5,000|
|02||Tuition Fee (per Semester)||Rs 62,500|
|03||Other fees (per Semester)||Rs 19,000|
|04||Hostel Charges (per Semester)||Rs 12,000|
|05||Mess Advance (per Semester)||Rs 15,000|
- 100% Tuition Fee waiver for SC/ST students.
- A full refund of the Tuition Fee for GEN and OBC students whose family income is less than Rs.1 lakh per annum.
- Remission of 2/3rd of the Tuition Fee for GEN and OBC students for only those candidates whose family income is between Rs.1 lakh to Rs.5 lakhs per annum.
Documents Required for Admission to MNIT Allahabad:
- Provisional Admission Letter
- Admission fee receipt paid
- Printout of the “Online Enrolment Form”.
- Applicant’s Passport (Nationals of Nepal who does not have a passport, copy of Authenticated Citizenship Card has to be submitted*).
- Proof for date of birth (Secondary Education Board / University Certificate [Class X or equivalent] or any certificate issued by the Government authorities).
- Mark Sheet of 10th, 11th, and 12th (or) Equivalent examination.
- Certificate from School authorities (in the format given in Appendix-II on the letterhead of the school) as proof of completion of 11th and 12th Standard or equivalent.
- Percentage/CGPA equivalence provided by the principal examination authorities, in case CGPA on a different scale than that specified is awarded OR if only grades are awarded.
- Proof of 2 years of education (11th and 12th or equivalent) in a foreign country in case of NRI (School leaving certificate/Mark sheets/Study Certificate as in appendix IV).
Applicants applying under the CIWG quota has to produce all the following documents:
- Copy of the passport of the parent working in the gulf.
- Conduct / Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Complete Postal Address with Mobile Number & Email ID (on A4 paper)
- Undertaking by Student & Parent against Ragging (form enclosed